viernes, 14 de octubre de 2011

I'm so fucking depressed,
just seems that I can not leave this fall
If I could overcome this bump,
but I need something to get me out of this dump
I received my bruises, I received my shots,
I fell and got up at once
But I need that spark to get up psychologically,
to lift the microphone
Do not know how or why, or where,
ends in this position where I am
I begin to feel distant again,
so I decided to lift this pen
Just to try to take a breather,
but just I can not admit
or face the fact that maybe
and this finish for rap, I need a new outlet
And I know some shits are hard to swallow
but I can not sit and wallow
in my own shadow, but a fact,
I'll be a tough act to follow
A tough act to follow,
I'll be a tough act to follow
Here today, gone tomorrow
but you'll have to walk a thousand miles

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario